3 ways to engage with Narrative-Based Professional Development
Workshops include: 2-hour, 1-day, or weekend-long.
Brief, yet in-depth immersion workshops on articulation and the cultivation of EQ. Evening classes and full weekend workshops are ongoing. Can also be arranged for groups or businesses.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Group Dynamics
Click here for a full list of classes and workshops.
To request and customize workshops, you can contact Gail directly.
- Clinicians who wish to learn Narrative Reconstruction techniques are encouraged to participate in four – eight private sessions.
- Clinicians who wish in-person or virtual supervision sessions as they implement the core principles in to their practice can arrange for private or group sessions.
- Educators and Coaches who wish in-person or virtual supervision sessions as they implement the core principles into their classrooms can arrange for private or group sessions. This is ideal for educators who wish to boost communication in their classrooms, and usually follows an EQ or group dynamics workshop.
"Paying attention to the specific words that your clients speak at the same time that you pay deep attention to what they're feeling and how they're behaving as they share their stories is a fruitful path toward the healthy reconstruction of their life narratives. This path entails a rhythmic tacking back and forth between the left brain, where we use words to make sense of the past and anticipated future, and exploration of the felt feelings in the right brain. It is this very "tacking" (akin to EMDR or hypnosis) that allows for deep memory retrieval and reintegration."
- Gail Noppe-Brandon, NIP Trauma Colloquium, 2013